PROSPECTIVE PARENT TOURS
To book a place:
: 01252 715 619 (3)
If you can't visit us in person, you can view our virtual tour.
For entry to reception in September 2022 we shall admit children with birthdays between 1/9/17 and 31/8/18. All children will be offered a full time school place. By law children must start full-time education no later than the term following their 5th birthday.
You can apply between 1st November 2021 and 15 January 2022.
Our arrangements for school admissions are determined by
Further information on this process can be found on the link below.
You should receive information leaflets from your child's nursery or pre-school in the autumn term prior to your child’s admission to YR. If you do not receive one, you can contact Surrey County Council by phone: 0300 200 1004
If you wish for your child to join our school outside of the normal admissions round, you should apply to Potters Gate School directly.
In-Year Admission Arrangements At Potters Gate Primary School , we co-ordinate our own in-year admission arrangements. Therefore, if you would like your child to attend our school outside the normal admissions round (i.e. for requesting a place in Years R or 3 you should apply directly to us. Information on how to apply is provided below. Please contact the school if you would like any of this information, including the application form, to be provided in a hard copy format. To apply:
• Please complete the in-year admission form that can be found below and if applicable a Supplementary Information Form (SIF). Please email your form/s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In addition to the form/s, you should also provide evidence of your address. The following documents are permissible: Council Tax Bill, Signed Tenancy Agreement or Solicitor’s letter confirming completion of purchase AND one of the following – Recent Utility Bill, Benefits Statement, or Bank Statement.
• If your child is new to the UK, please provide the date they arrived on pg.1 of the form and attach evidence of this. If your child is a British Citizen, please attach evidence of their passport, any visas, and relevant Home Office documentation. Outcome of the application:
• You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 schools days if possible, but 15 at the latest. If you application is unsuccessful, we will provide the reasons for refusal and the process for making an appeal.
• We will notify the Local Authority of every application and outcome as soon as possible but within 2 working days at the latest.
• Please note that your child cannot be placed onto a waiting list without making an application.
Click on link below for the in-year admission form.